Friday, August 17, 2012

Where Are the Olympics?

Where are the Olympics when you need them?  I admit, I am a television watcher. I do get in some exercise two or three times a week. But, being a night time couch potato with an interesting tv show is fun.  For a television hobbyist, this time of the year is a barren desert.

I enjoyed the London Olympics from swimming to track and everything in between.  I cheered from the couch and tried to estimate the number of Weight Watcher points in every food commercial.  Sadly, the show from London is over and the tv cupboard is bare.  Boo!

I am re-reading the Hunger Games series and I am near the end of Mockingjay.  Next up on the reading table are stories by Jim Butcher about Dresden.  I read everyday and I still need the new tv season.   I have to know what is going to happen to Peter and Olivia on Fringe.

2 comments:

  1. The answer to question is nothing is going to happen. Olivia and Peter will not be together, the universal will be on the brink of destruction, and the Fringe team will do just enough to keep us from realizing they are all bumbling fools. There, you can move on to something else. I just wrapped up every season they will have until the final one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cynical young man. If Peter and Olivia are not together, I will be depressed for months. :-)

    ReplyDelete